Our Vineyards of Mayor Drumond, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina produce this great varietal with unbeatable characteristics.
Intense wine, ruby red in colour, with violet tones, very transparent and bright, with great structure, sweet and balanced tannins long in the mouth. It is a pride of Bodegas Mastroeni.
Enjoy this Notable Malbec with family and friends.
• Location: Mastroeni Vinyards, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza
• Height: 958 mts
• Composition: 100% Malbec
• Antiquity: planted in 2000
• Yield: 80 qq/HA
• Harvest: First half of April
• BRIX: 24,8
• Mechanical selection of bunches and grains
• Cold Maceration at 4° C for 72hs and complete fermentation in 20 days
• Fermentation in small concrete pools
• Spontaneous malolactic fermentation in barrels
• 8 months aging in French oak barrels
• Alcohol: 14.20%
• Total Acidity: 5,50 g / l
• PH: 3,70
• Sugar: 2.00 g /l